. It explains what these technologies are, and why we usethem, as well as your rights to control our use of them.1. WHAT IS A COOKIE?
Cookies are small text files that a website asks the user’s browser to save on the user’s system/device, when a user visits the website, to remember the user’s device upon revisiting the website or during the session. Cookies set up by the domain workongrid.com
, are called first-party cookies and cookies set by other domain(s) than the website(s) you are visiting are termed as third-party cookies. Third-party cookies are generally used for marketing and advertising purposes. 2. PURPOSE OF USING COOKIES?
1. To analyze your use of our website
2. For promotional and marketing purposes
3. To understand your preferences such as preferred language
4. To deliver information that matches your interests
5. To help us understand our audience and traffic patterns
6. To let you automatically log into programs and parts of our site that requiremembership
7. To manage and present the information displayed on our website3. TYPES OF COOKIES USED BY WorkonGrid
1. Strictly Necessary Cookies
2. Targeting Cookies
3. Functionality Cookies
4. Performance Cookies