Pragyaam Data Technologies Private Limited hereinafter referred to as ‘Pragyaam’, ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘our’ is committed to respect your privacy and choices. This policy highlights our privacy practices regarding Personal Information that we collect and store about you through this website, www.workongrid.com (the “Site”) and also for those Personal Information that you provide to us, during the course of your subscription and/or purchase of our product.
Personal Information that we collect
We collect the following categories of Personal Information:
- Information that you provide to our website, including information that you provide when you register on our website or subscribe to our product e.g. your name, email address, contact number, company name, country, address, unique identifiers, such as username, account number or password etc.
- Information about your computer or other device used by you to log in and about your visits to and use of this Site, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address, time zone, your computers’ operating system and browser type.
- As you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site.
- Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including debit or credit card numbers, email address, and phone number.) We refer to this information as Order Information.
Use of your Personal Information
We use your Personal Information for the following purposes:
- to fulfil any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations);
- to identify you once you register on our website;
- to create your user ID and administer your accounts;
- to contact you and respond to your questions or requests;
- to send you communication regarding our services and products;
- to provide access to desirable content and products based on your preferences;
- to provide better usability, troubleshooting and site maintenance;
- to understand which parts of the website are visited and how frequently;
- to screen our orders for potential risks or fraud;
- to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
Legal basis for processing of personal data
If you are a data subject from the European Economic Area, our legal basis for collecting and using the Personal Data described above will depend on the Personal Data concerned and the specific context in which we collect it. We will normally collect Personal Data from you only where it is needed to perform a contract with you, where the processing is in our legitimate interests or a third party and not overridden by your data protection interests or fundamental rights, or where we have your consent. In some cases, we may also have a legal obligation to collect Personal Data from you for compliance of applicable laws. If we process Personal Data with reliance on your consent, you may withdraw your consent at any time. If you have questions or need further information concerning the legal basis on which we collect and use your Personal Data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Data recipients, transfer, and disclosure of Personal Information
- Pragyaam does not share your Personal Information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes. Neither do we sell your Personal Information to third parties.
- We share your Personal Information within Pragyaam, Business Partners, Service Vendors, Authorized Third-Party Agents and/or Contractors.
- You acknowledge that we will share your Personal Data with our third-party service providers so that they may offer you our service and/or to send information or updates to the service or the product purchased by you, if you have subscribed to our service or purchased our product, by agreeing to our Terms of Service , that host, maintain or provide our site, applications, backup, storage, analytics and other services. These third-party service providers may have access to or process your Personal Data for the purpose of providing these services and products for use. We conduct a due diligence on such third-party service providers prior to sharing your Personal Data with them.
- We share your Personal Data with such third-party service providers only on a contract basis where such service providers assure that they are and shall be in compliance with the applicable data protection laws.
- We may be required to disclose your Personal Data in response to certain notices and/or requirements by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements and/or with regard to court orders or legal notices or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims filed against us.
- We may also share Personal Data to assist investigation and prevention of illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person or national/international security, violations of our Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law.
Your Privacy Rights
Subject to the laws of your country, you have the right to access, correct, delete or transfer your Personal Information that we hold, including your profile and preferences. You also have the right to object to certain processing and where we have asked for your consent to process your Personal Information, to withdraw this consent. Where we process your Personal Information because we have a legitimate interest in doing so (as explained above), you also have a right to object to this in certain circumstances, including where such Personal Data is no longer required in light of the purpose of processing, or in connection with direct marketing, and/ or by utilizing the opt-out mechanisms that we provide to you such as to unsubscribe from promotional e-mails, deletion of account from Grid and disablement of non-compulsory cookies.
Where applicable, you have the right to data portability of your information and the right to be informed about any automated decision-making we may use. These rights may be limited in some situations, inter alia, a legal requirement to process your Personal Information.
If we receive a request from you to exercise any of the above rights, we may ask you to verify your identity before acting on the request, in order to ensure that your data is protected and kept secure. Requests to access, change, or remove your information will be handled within ninety (90) days.
You may also choose to accept or reject non-mandatory cookies used on the Site. However if you disable certain cookies you may find this affects your ability to use certain parts of the Site or services. You can reset your web browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some features of the service may not function properly if the ability to accept certain cookies is disabled.
We adopt reasonable and appropriate security practices and procedures including administrative, physical security, and technical controls in order to safeguard your Personal Information. You can read about our Security Protocols here .
We retain the Personal Data collected where an ongoing legitimate subscription and/or business requires retention of such Personal Data or as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected and/or comply with applicable laws.
The Site does not knowingly solicit or collect personally identifiable information online from children under the age of 18 without prior verifiable parental consent. If Pragyaam learns that a child under the age of 18 has submitted personally identifiable information online without parental consent, it will take all reasonable measures to delete such information from its databases and to not use such information for any purpose (except where necessary to protect the safety of the child or others as required or allowed by law). If you are a parent or guardian and discover that your child under 18 years of age has obtained an account on the service, then you may alert us at email@example.com and request that we delete that child’s Personal Data from our systems.
How to contact us
NOTICE TO END-USER AND OTHER EXCLUSIONS
All rights, titles, and interest in and to the Service (excluding Content provided by Users) are and will remain the exclusive property of Pragyaam and its licensors. Nothing in these Terms gives you a right to use the Pragyaam name or any of the Pragyaam trademarks, logos, domain names, and other distinctive brand features.